Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Couple of Details...

Day 9


Day 8

I have stopped stitching my details sequentially since I'm trying to complete my Tea Therapy pillow and not every seam treatment "fits" in the spaces I have left.

I rather like the button flower and intend to add a grouping of them to the project.

I'm heading off to San Francisco this morning for a family vacation and to participate in the Alcatraz Sharkfest Swim next Saturday. I've scheduled a couple of posts while I'm away but I'll return with lots of goodies to share about my exploits! Be well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hélas je ne parle pas l'anglais mais j'aime beaucoup ce que tu fais c'est ravissant

MeganH said...

I love the button flower too!

allie aller said...

Your photos are fantastic and bring us right there to your stitching...just awesome!

Hoping your swim goes...well...swimmingly...There's so much history on that island of Alcatraz...think of how many inmates wanted to make that swim!

Have fun and be strong...

Related Posts with Thumbnails