Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welcome, Your Majesty

Hello everyone.


I am Your Majesty.

Not "Her" Majesty who lives in a castle, wears crowns, and rules over lands and subjects...

But Your Majesty.

The Queen that lives inside each and every one of you.

My outside appearance is a compilation of many different historical figures just as you are the progeny of the many strong people, influences and character traits which have shaped you.

I was inspired by this Norwegian Proverb:

In every woman there is a Queen.
Speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer.

I hope you will join me here as I hold court over the next few days to tell you my story.

We'll start with the sketch of the Queen I will become. It's how we all start out, isn't it?

As hopes, ideas and dreams...



Welcome, Your Majesties.

It's nice to meet all of you.

14 comments:

coral-seas said...

Hello Your Majexty, I'm very pleased to meet you and look forward to hearing your story.

coral-seas said...

ps. Please forgive my careless typo!

Dolores said...

I was wondering if you were going to show her. Thank you. She's lovely.

Dees said...

Ah, lovely to meet you! I'm enchanted.
Usually they say there is a goddess within all of us... I like my queen better I think. She still remains human, with flaws and everything...
In fact... I think you just gave me an idea!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh I love this post...truly love it. I have been the Queen for a long time in someone's eyes but just can't seem to see her in the mirror.

One of the most favorite gifts Terry gave me is a T-shirt with a Cleopatra Cat sitting on a thrown. The saying under the picture is
"Because I Am The Queen" It has been my retort for more than 30 years now.

I am the Queen of Hearts--my tatoo tells me so. And I am the Queen Bee too.

Gosh I love this post!!!

Sheila Iskin said...

Oh Susan,

I love her. She's *beautiful*!

Peekaboo! (I see you...) ;)

Boy, you are one lovely person!

JoWynn Johns said...

Eagerly following Your Majesty's story.

lifemyway said...

What a beautiful sentiment. I rather like it.

Catherine said...

Yet another grand journey that I look forward to taking with you!

Fanny said...

hello , wow you have a wonderful blog , congratulations , i loved your works.

Createology said...

I curtsey to you Your Majesty. You are looking quite lovely my dear. I shall look forward to hearing of your story.

Anonymous said...

Sigh. You are so pretty and sweet. A kind queen to be sure. ~Kelly

Ingrid Mida said...

Okay, this is what I want to do....and I'm going to start by drawing my own queen. I hope I can follow along and make something at least half as beautiful.

Rachel said...

Enchantee, Your Majesty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails