Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm off to Lake Placid, NY

Photo courtesy of redroot.com

I've gone to Lake Placid for the weekend with my swim friends. We're cheering on two of our teammates who are doing their first IronMan Triathlon (2.5 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26 mile run) -- if they're successful, they'll be IronMoms with 8 children between the two of them. They're amazing. I'll be back on Tuesday.

By the way, the photo I sent to Cloth Paper Scissors was the tea cup. The one that everyone voted for the least...Isn't life funny that way?


1 comment:

allie aller said...

What a great photo of those ladies in their caps!
Have fun at Lake Placid....
pics, please...
...and never mind about the Cloth, Paper, Scissors thing. I have a deep distrust of art quilters/mixed media mavens...there, I've said it! Burn this!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails